In January, my roommate introduced me to the best thing EVER...Swagbucks! You earn points (called Swagbucks) by simply searching, watching videos, taking surveys, playing games, and many more easy ways. Then you can redeem your points for several different prizes, with my favorite being the $5 Amazon Gift-Card! Within the last two weeks, I have purchased Scrubs Season 3 and Full House Season 1 with my Gift-Cards!!
Inviting friends makes earning points a whole lot easier! Every time one of your friends wins Swagbucks for online searching, the same amount of Swagbucks are added to your account (up to 1,000 Swagbucks)!
Another one of my favorite features are Swagbucks coupons! Simply just choose the coupons you want, print them out, use them at the store, and get Swagbucks for using them! I love them! I get to save and earn at the same time! Last week, I used one that got me a $1 off any brand of cheese and $0.75 off any brand of milk!! Two staples in any house!
I know that everyone is wondering "How do I start earning Swagbucks?" It's EASY!
(1) Go to: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GotDance
(2) Register
(3) Download the Swagbucks Toolbar
(4) Start Searching--(When you when Swagbucks for searching a banner will appear at the top of your screen telling you how many points you have won. Be sure to check that they are automatically added to your account! Sometimes it will want you to enter a word or phrase!)
EARNING TIPS:
- Daily Poll--Will ask you a question everyday about some random subject. You will get 1 Swagbuck for answering with any answer! To access go to "Earn" at the top of the Swagbucks homepage and then choose "Daily Poll."
- Searching--The more you search the more you can win! Swagbucks are given at random, so do not expect to win every time! Also, there is not a set amount of points given each time you win, I have won between 6-28 Swagbucks for searching! My advice is to use your Swagbucks toolbar to search for EVERY site you go to (Facebook, Email, etc.).
- NOSO--"No Obligation Special Offers" This will bring you to offers that you can either sign up for or skip through. I usually skip through all of the offers and receive 2 Swagbucks. I do this once per day. To access this go to "Earn" at the top of the Swagbuck homepage and then choose "NOSO."
- Coupons--One of my favorite parts that I described earlier. To access go to "Earn" at the top of the Swagbucks homepage and then to "Coupons."
- Refer A Friend--Remember the more people you have underneath you, the more Swagbucks you earn! Whenever they earn points for searching, the same amount will be added to your account up to 1,000 points per friend.
- Check Out The Homepage--Sometimes there will be special ways to earn points listed on the homepage. Some that I have found in the past are watching a video, a special offer from some company, etc. Also, if you scroll to the bottom of the page there is an hourly random winner of 1,000 Swagbucks!
Good Luck Everyone!! I hope that you grow to love Swagbucks as much as I do! Happy Earning! :)
Special Offers are also a great way to earn. Some are free, but most cost money. However, if you are already going to sign up for something (like Netflix) you should check the special offers first. If it is there, you might as well earn swagbucks for it. I was switching car insurance, at one point, and I got swagbucks for signing up to receive quotes. (This offer was free, of course.)
ReplyDelete