Saturday, July 2, 2011

Garage Sales Are The BEST!

Summer...the PERFECT season for Garage Sales! Every weekend there seems to be several great ones taking place!

Check out the bargains I found today!








Both "The Miracle of Forgiveness" and "Mona Lisa Smile" were $0.25 each!


These wallets were $0.50 each! Amazon has similar ones listed for $13.99+!





The Basket was $1.00! The 11 skeins of yarn were in a huge garbage bag for $5.00! At Wal-Mart, a skein of yarn usually runs between $4-8. So, for 11 skeins of yarn it would be around $44-$88! I saved $39-$83!


The lady who I purchased the yarn from threw in these patterns for FREE!! :)



These movies were only $1.00 apiece!! Target.com lists the following prices: Mr. & Mrs. Smith $10.19, Space Cowboys $4.98,  and King Kong $10.34! You have got to love the savings!

Estate sales are the best! They have everything you need to furnish a home and more for really cheap prices! Check out what I found!

Mash Season One: $1.00

Baking Dishes: $1.00 Each
$1.00 For Set!
What do you think about my bargains? I am pleased with them!

An awesome website to find Garage Sales near you is: http://www.yardsalesearch.com! Try it out! That is how I found these!

No comments:

Post a Comment